Saturday, March 14, 2009

Webcams.com gay -marico25



Name: marico25
Age: 23-26
Sex: Male
Sexual Preference: Bisxual
Measurements: 9
Height: 9
Weight: 9 Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Black
Hair Length: short
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Build: Athletic

About Me: hot bis guy ready for action always horny always ready to play whit you

Why my chat room?:
I'LL GIVE U A MELTY AND A SWEET CUM SO LETS GO AND CUM, CUM, CUM.I have everything you want and i`m waiting for you. I love to be watched while I play



This gay guy just takes his hard rock out and starts wanking until he shoots a big load of sperm on his pubes.

You will see a close up of this guy shaft while he is wanking with both hands faster and faster.

Gay masturbating1
Download from Uploading.com
Gay masturbating2
Download from Uploading.com
Gay masturbating3
Download from Uploading.com
Gay masturbating4
Download from Uploading.com

2 comments: