Saturday, March 14, 2009

Webcams.com gay -schm000ve



My page

Name: schm000ve
Age: 30-35
Sex: Male
Sexual Preference: Gay
Measurements: 7.5"
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 194 Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Length: short
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Build: Athletic
About Me: young looking guy, very athletic, easy going, educated, fun and funny. Like I said, I love using dildo's/toys, assplay, and love stroking my cock nice and slow. Love giving stripteases too!

Why see my cam?: I love showing whatever anyone wants to see, and will give whoever's watching as much time and effort as they are willing to spend. Love using toys and assplay. Can cum several times in a short period.


I use an age verification system so don't worry. You just choose a username and password. Once inside....my screename is "SCHM000VE" I hope to see you soon and Im usually online in the day and evening!!

3 comments:

  1. BongaCams is the largest live sex cam website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just installed iStripper, and now I enjoy having the best virtual strippers on my desktop.

    ReplyDelete